Archive for June 14th, 2012
- LargeSpot Size— Quicker Treatment time. More time to enjoy the things you love.
- Internal cooling system— Cooler touching the skin allowing for a more comfortable treatment. Less likely to experience superficial burning.
- Fluence— Maximum Joules 51. Most treatment between 23jc –41 jc. Fluence is your best indicator of clinical efficancy.
- Pulse Width— Allows for more accurate concentration to specific concerns. Higher treatment power delivered safely and comfortably. For selective photothermolysis, the pulse width should be matched to the target. For dark skin, we will use a long pulse to by-pass melanin in the skin. For lighter skin or stubborn hair, a short pulse is preferable. Better Results.
- Multiple pulsing and pulse delay— Allows treatment for a wider range of skin colours and hair types. Allows for a more comfortable treatment. Increasing the number of pulses and increasing the pulse delay provide added epidermal protection and should be used when treating darker skin, a higher density lesion or at high fluence.
- Intense Pulse Light over Laser— Safer, faster more comfortable treatments.
Smart Pulsed Light
TGA Regerstered so clinically proven to deliver dramatic advantages over other IPL machines in less time, when used by professionally trained IPL Aesthetician.